MYOB, Cashflow Manager, Xero, BankLink & QuickBooks
Bookkeeping & Training Brisbane
Stone Consulting is a Multi Award Winning Business - 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2006, 2005 and Finalist 2007 and 2012 - which started in August of 2000. We perform bookkeeping on MYOB, Cashflow Manager, QuickBooks, Xero and BankLink programs. As a MYOB Certified Consultant, a member of Cashflow Manager's 'Inner Circle' and a Reckon (QuickBooks) Professional Partner, we can use our licensing, so you don’t have to pay for software.
Clients are relieved from the time and stress of bookkeeping, whether it’s done remotely, onsite, offsite. It’s a totally flexible service; some clients need 2 hours a month and others a couple of days a week. The bookkeeping can be done on MYOB, Cashflow Manager, QuickBooks, Xero, or BankLink software.
Clients have access to four registered BAS agents and nine senior bookkeepers and consultants all with extensive knowledge in a range of industries including Building and Constructions, Franchises, Medical, Retail and many more. We’re here to provide help and solutions to your bookkeeping problems, whether it be a quick question, or detailed assistance with a challenge, as well as our very popular File Health Check service.
By using Stone Consulting’s MYOB, Cashflow Manager, Xero or QuickBooks data file setup services you can be confident in knowing you’re starting your file with the right foundations. Whether we do your bookkeeping for you or you want to do it yourself it’s critical that your data file is setup properly right from the beginning. We can guide clients on the right software (and software level) for their individual needs and budget.
Whether you need a file 'Health Check' on your MYOB, Cashflow Manager, QuickBooks, Xero or BankLink file or help with a tricky problem we're here to help. Stone Consulting has a team of highly experienced people that can help you with a solution. We’re here to provide you not only with training but also the support that will keep you on track.
P Stones Commitment to the Community & our Environment
At Stone Consulting we are committed to helping others, including charities, not-for-profits and community groups:
- We sponsor two World Vision children.
- We sponsor a Seeing Eye puppy.
- We have provided free or discounted services to various community groups, including Point Lookout Surf Lifesaving Club, local sporting club, Redlands Touch Football Club, school P&F, local community radio, The 139 Club, Meals on Wheels and the Redland Chamber of Commerce – just to mention a few.
- We are implementing Eco & Sustainability practices within our business as part of our commitment to the environment. Further, Donna is educating other business owners with her chapter ‘Eco Saving’ in her third book ‘Stepping Stones to Business Excellence’.
Order now :
Stepping Stones to Business Succcess
Stepping Stones to Business Growth
Book one and two of Donna's Stepping Stones Series is now available to order. Order now and we'll wipe Postage and Handling fees.
Stepping Stones to Business Success - only $29.95 + $4.95 P&H
With over 200 tips on how to succeed in business, this book is a must read for anyone business wanting to succeed. It’s perfect for business owners, managers and event business coaches and accountants. Donna uses her nearly three decades of real life experience (plus some formal training) to cover everything you could possibly want, including:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Business Improvement
- Goals, Plans & Objectives
- Kids, Family & Home Based Businesses
- Networking, Sales & Marketing
- People & Communication
- Processes & Procedures
- Social Media
- Staff & Recruitment
- Time Management … and so much more.
Stepping Stones to Business Growth - only $29.95 + $4.95 P&H
Packed full with over 300 NEW tips on how to grow your business, this book is a must read for anyone in business wanting to take the next step. It’s perfect for business owners, managers and event business coaches and accountants. Donna uses her nearly three decades of real life experience (plus some formal training) to cover everything you could possibly want, including:
- Business Development & Growth
- Customer Service
- Financial Stability - Money Matters
- Industrial Relations & Employment Law
- Networking & Public Speaking
- Sales & Marketing
- Social Media & Technology
- Your Staff
- Systems & Processes
- Time Management
- And a chapter especially for YOU the business owner