7 benefits to working with our consultants..
1. Great Attitude
The ethos of Stone Consulting is a ‘can do’ attitude. When we take over an existing job, we make sure the whole file is right – not just the work from date of takeover. We go above and beyond basic bookkeeping. We will share our expertise and knowledge to help support your business.
As a client you will receive access to a team of professional bookkeepers with a wide range of knowledge. As a member of a number of professional bodies including NTAA and Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), we are constantly up-to-date on legislative changes which we are able to pass on. For confidential and professional service contact us at Stone Consulting.
Our bookkeeping and consulting prices are tailored to suit your business. What we do is:
- Ensure efficiency with systemised procedures and checklists
- Provide quality and well trained staff who due to skills and experience are going to work quicker and more efficient for you.
- Charges are on an hourly basis with offsite/remote work billed in 5 minute increments. Use 5 minutes and only pay for 5 minutes. You only pay for the time you use. We also offer new support packages from $99 a month.
- Once a client has been with us for six months, we can determine a needs pattern and put suitable clients on set monthly fee pricing. Ask us for more information.
4. Flexibility and Reliability
Our bookkeeping and consulting services are fully flexible and we tailor to your individual needs. You can opt to just have the occasional phone support or full bookkeeping services from the proverbial “shoe box” to Profit & Loss.
We work as a team so if one of our team members is sick or unable to work we have 7 other senior bookkeepers that are able to step in and continue your bookkeeping work. This puts you, the client at ease knowing that your work will continue to be complete and deadlines will never be missed.
5. Wide Range of Industry and Entity Types
Stone Consulting handle sole traders, partnerships, companies, trusts and Self Managed Super Funds. Whilst Brisbane based; our client base extends Australia wide.
6. Quality & Accuracy
Our Quality Assurance systems ensure that your specific requirements are met. We have a number of checklists so your work is always done to a high standard. For you this means you can sleep at night knowing your figures are correct, you are more likely to pass a BAS audit and your figures will be up to date so you’ll be able to focus on what’s most important. We’ll help you pay the right amount of tax and GST by helping you claim the correct deductions for you. We’re also here to assist and provide you advice and strategies to improve your own Quality Assurance procedures and to ultimately relieve the pain points of your business.
7. Mobile Bookkeeping
Clients benefit from being able to choose whether or not they want their bookkeeping or training done offsite at our office or have our mobile bookkeeping and training services completed onsite at their premises.
Click here to read an article on How to Work with Your Bookkeeper